Location, Location, Sensation
Want to add atmosphere to your film’s future-forward corporate setting? Whether along the water’s edge, across a great lawn, in a zen garden or a smart, state-of-the-art public lobby, Water Garden gives you 17 acres of open space on which to stage your cinematic vision.
Film Friendly. Work with people who understand the specific demands of production as well as what it takes to help directors, producers, designers and others translate their vision on site.
Full-service on-site support. From load-in and prep through shooting and wrap, we staff the
representatives on site to ensure your shoot goes smoothly. Beyond managing and executing lease agreements, we can support you with onsite location and tech scouts, too.
- Transformed work/play campus
- Contemporary and vibrant lobbies
- Vacant, built out and raw office space
- Destination dining and casual cafés
- Flowing river, bridges and landings, great lawn, sensory/zen gardens, fit trail, amphitheater, pergola-covered
plazas, meeting pavilions and contemporary gathering/seating areas
- 200 amp/3-phase power service available
- More than 20 years of experience managing location filming on site for feature films, episodic television, commercials, still photography shoots
- Work directly with project management for license agreements, insurance requirements, lease fees and security deposit payments